Monday, October 19, 2009

You know you're a Dad when...

So, Cole woke up about 4 times last night... we kept helping him go back to sleep and then i found out, at 6:30, that he had pooped in his sleep and that is why he kept waking up. So I got him up, changed his diaper, changed Gracie's diaper, and then took both kids downstairs to watch 101 Dalmations on Youtube with a kid on each knee. We watched the movie on one computer and I tried to study on my laptop while I wiped Gracie's spit up with my hand and wiped it on my pants and both kids farted on me at the same time... and I didn't think anything of it until I got to school and missed them.

3 comments:

K Fo. :) said...

Who knew you could miss those kinds of things...someday I might understand...

Dawna Hansen said...

Sounds like a typical day when you have kids! Nice you love it...

By the way...I missed a poopy diaper or two back in the day..

Dawna Hansen said...

Enjoyed your Blog Music as I worked today....